At Lambo group, we are always looking for enthusiastic, talented and committed resources to join our team.
We are currently accepting resumes for the positions of:
1. PHP / Magento Programmer
This developer will report to VP, strategy & implementation and work with project manager to maintain and customize in-house marketplace eCommerce suite using Magento open source edition and other 3rd party extensions.
They will also work with our mobile development team, or any other third party service providers to ensure all necessary features, functionalities and connectivities are built correctly, and reliable to use.
* Design, maintain and develop Magento features and functionalities.
* Collaborate with other developers, designers and architect to make sure the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
* Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing in the production environment.
* Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practises.
* Document the codes during development to ensure maintainability.
* Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary.
* Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Higher / Graduate diploma in computer science / information technology or equivalent.
* At least 3 years of working experience in PHP development, focus on Magento customisation and maintenance works.
* Committed, strong problem solving skills.
* Good communication skills, able to communicate properly and precisely with team members, and also 3rd party service providers.
* Able to work independently with minimal assistance eager to learn.
* Good working knowledges in relational databases and APIs.
* Added advantages if you have knowledge in ANY of these: AWS, Linux System Administration experiences, Python or R, TensorFlow or any other AI / ML frameworks.
Please kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only respond to candidates that meet our qualification requirements. We thank everyone in advance for their interest.